Summer days are meant for sipping drinks and cooling off by your pool. You want a relaxing, safe atmosphere to do this in. The patio around your pool is just as important as the pool itself; you need something that is going to be long lasting, durable, and slip resistant. One of the best choices for a patio that encompasses all of these things is a paver patio. They offer benefits over many other materials, including concrete. We’ve whittled the advantages down to what we think are the top five.
- Durable – Pavers can handle the effects of foot traffic, salt water, chlorine, and more. They’re long lasting and rarely crack or break, but even if they do, they are easily replaceable due to the uniformity and interlocking nature of pavers. You won’t have to worry about replacing your pool deck in a few years due to cracking, and that’s a great advantage of pavers.
- Nonslip – Because of how pavers are designed, they’re a great non-slip surface. If you’ve ever spent time around a pool, you know that concrete can get pretty slippery after a few hours of being splashed in the summer. Ideally, the surface of the patio around your pool should help you prevent slips and falls.
- Aesthetic Value – You can get pavers in just about any color, shape, and size imaginable. The patio that you create can be uniquely yours. With a little bit of help and advice from the experts, you can design the patio that’s in your head in a fairly inexpensive manner. Create the patterns you like and watch your pool deck come alive.
- Affordability – Pavers are generally much cheaper than concrete installation, especially if you’re going mortar-less. The turnaround for paver patios can also be much quicker than other materials, because you don’t have to take the time to wait for them to dry or set.
- Easy Installation – Even if you contract your pool patio to the professionals, easy installation will come in handy for you. The easier the installation, the lower the costs of labor. You’ll be able to save time and money by investing in a paver poolside.
Create the poolside you’ve always wanted with affordable, safe pavers. If you don’t already have a pool and are ready to make your summers cooler, you can also visit Rhine Pools for more information about building your in-ground pool. If you have any questions concerning paver patios for Maryland pools, contact Rhine Landscaping by calling 410-442-2445 or click here today! You can also follow us on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn!