Can you feel it in the air? Spring is finally upon us! The weather has steadily been in the 50s and 60s for over a week now and the rain is coming; it’s time to whip your lawn and garden back into shape after the long winter we’ve had. Hiring a landscaping maintenance company can help you to do that and you’ll never have to lift a finger (except maybe to dial Rhine’s phone number or visit the website). When spring and summer come around, you want to spend your time enjoying yourself outdoors, not working in it. That’s where we come in. There are many advantages to hiring a professional landscape maintenance company for your home.
- Save time – Spring and summer are meant to be enjoyed. Hiring a professional company means that you can be at work, out of town, on vacation, or even just relaxing while someone else does the hard work. Life gets busy and sometimes you need to get something off of your plate; landscaping is a good one to let go of.
- Professional grade work – DIY can be fun, but if you’re going for curb appeal or a professionally manicured lawn, a professional lawn maintenance company is the answer. With the right equipment and experience, professionals can get the job done quickly, efficiently, and beautifully while you focus on other things.
- Knowledge – Professional landscapers have knowledge that your average person doesn’t have concerning grasses, trees, shrubs, and plants. They know when to prune, what grows best where, and how to care for difficult plants. Having someone who knows the ins and outs of botany can be the difference in a mediocre backyard and one that all your neighbors are talking about.
- Economical – Buying all of the equipment necessary to make your lawn look professionally cared for can get very, very expensive. Companies that focus on landscape maintenance already have the equipment and charge only what is necessary to make your law look its best. Plus, in times of recession, it’s a great boost to your local economy.
- Spring-cleaning – At Rhine, we offer a spring-cleaning service that will help prepare your lawn and garden for the spring and summer months. It’s a time to prune the old and plant the new. We know exactly what needs to be taken care of this time of year and are ready to tackle even the most difficult home landscaping job.
If you have any questions concerning professional landscape maintenance, contact Rhine Landscaping by calling 410-442-2445 or click here today! You can also follow us on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn!