The days of boring, square cement pools are over. Today, pool design and poolscaping have taken on a life of their own, transforming your backyard into your own personal oasis. Today’s pools have a more natural feel, utilizing stones and other eco-friendly poolscaping products. Other poolscaping ideas include:
- Extended Living Space: Lots of pools today feature a patio, outdoor kitchen, lounge area, or other unique outdoor living area.
- Ditch the Cement: With so many options available, why go with boring gray cement? Instead, consider stone styles, stained or stamped concrete, wood or tile.
- Swim-Up Bar: Give your pool that resort feel with a swim-up bar,
- Water Features: Fountains and waterfalls can give your ordinary pool a more natural look and feel.
- Rock Formations: Instead of using walls to separate specific areas, consider using rock formations.
- Plants: Don’t plant anything too close to the pool that is prickly, attractive to bees or wasps, or that sheds. Also steer clear of trees or plants whose roots can damage the structure of the pool or its plumbing. Otherwise, have fun!
- Lighting: LED and fiber-optic lighting can be built into trees, rocks and underwater features.
- Rhine Landscaping and Poolscaping: Our pool designs can include water features such as waterfalls, hot tubs and waterslides. Our landscape designers listen to the clients’ needs, look at the overall architecture of your home, existing hardscape elements and landscaping, proper drainage systems and the surrounding environment when creating a design. Rhine Landscaping can also assist you with enhancing your swimming pool area with additional walkways, patios, hardscape element, water features and much more!
If you have any additional questions about Poolscaping and Landscape Design, contact Rhine Landscaping by calling 410-442-2445 or click here today!
Rhine Landscaping in Baltimore, Maryland can handle every aspect of your landscape, from hardscapesand patios / walkways, to retaining walls, water features such as fountains, fireplaces / firepits, swimming pools, landscape design, landscape installation, outdoor kitchens, decks, pavilions, basement waterproofing, drainageand more,
We can help you transform your landscape.